Directions to 200 South Street Inn
From Washington, DC via I-66 W. and US 29 S.
- Take US 29 to Route 250 Bypass East
- Take 250 Bypass East to McIntire Rd/John Warner Parkway Exit. Turn right onto McIntire Road.
- At the third traffic light, turn left onto South Street (take care to turn onto South Street - it's a confusing intersection).
(Driving west from Richmond, Williamsburg, and I-95; driving east from I-81 or the Skyline Drive)
- Get off I-64 at Exit 120, Fifth Street.
- Head north toward Charlottesville.
- At the fifth traffic light (approximately 2 miles), take a right onto South Street (take care to turn onto South Street - it's a confusing intersection).
South Street is a one-way street. Approximately 500 feet down it on the right you will see two large yellow houses - one with a wraparound verandah. This is the Inn. Turn into the Inn's private lot by pulling between the two houses. Come up the stairs to the red door at the back of the larger building, to the reception area.